Superfluid Staking is a feature that gives you rewards for holding crypto. There's no need to transfer your funds to any other account—simply enable the staking feature.
The reward rate and the frequency of payouts depend on the asset. Basically, the reward you get depends on the annual yield for the selected asset, the average staked balance, and the amount of time you're holding it.
If you you want to know more about the XGo Superfluid Staking Rewards, just visit here, or click on the chat bubble to talk to us.
Keep in Mind
- Not all assets listed in the Market screen support staking—you can find a list of those that do on the Rewards screen.
2 Get Started With Superfluid Staking Rewards
To access the Rewards screen:
- Tap the 'Superfluid Rewards' banner from the Wallet screen
- Here, you can scroll through the list of assets available for Superfluid staking rewards, along with their estimated annual yield and pay out frequency. If you own any assets in the list for which Rewards are available, you'll see a tick mark next to the icon.
- To exit the Rewards screen, just swipe down
- To get detailed information about the feature, click Help.
To Enable Superfluid Staking Rewards
1. Click 'Enable Rewards' from the Rewards screen:
2. Click Okay to continue and you'll see the confirmation screen
You can also enable staking from the an individual asset's information screen. To do that, select an asset, scroll down and click Enable Rewards.
To Disable Staking Rewards
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Rewards screen .
- Click Disable Rewards
2.3 After Superfluid Staking Rewards are Enabled
After Superfluid staking rewards has been enabled, a new screen displays:
- The asset icons with a tick - these are the assets available for staking for which you have a positive balance;
- The asset icons without a tick - these are the assets eligible to receive rewards for which you have a zero balance.
To distinguish between the assets, just toggle to:
- All - lists all available assets on the app that are eligible for rewards if a user has a non zero balance for that asset on XGo;
- You get rewards - lists all assets for which you have a positive balance and the staking feature is enabled.
To make staking work for a specific asset, simply get the minimum required amount. You can either buy the asset, receive it from another user, or swap another one of your assets for the new one.
2.4 View the Staking History
To see how much you have been rewarded for specific assets:
1. Click on the specific asset and scroll down to History
2. Click Rewarded to view the transaction details.
Annual yield—the return of an investment rate.
Average staked balance—the average staked balance during the current staking period on which rewards will be accrued.
Estimated annual yield—an approximate value of the annual yield.
Payout frequency—the rate of committing payouts.
Reward—the total reward for the staking period.
Staking period—the time interval during which the user held the staked funds; it conditions the reward receipt.