Superfluid Staking is a feature that gives you rewards for holding crypto. There's no need to transfer your funds to any other account—simply enable the staking feature.
The reward rate and the frequency of pay outs depend on the asset. Basically, the reward you get depends on the annual yield for the selected asset, the average staked balance, and the amount of time you are holding it. If you are interested in the way of calculating it, see Glossary for terms and formulas.
Keep in Mind
- There are minimum values for asset balances that you need to keep to start receiving rewards.
- Not all assets support staking—you can find a list of those that do on the Rewards screen.
2 Get Started With Staking Rewards
To access the Rewards screen:
- Tap the 'Superfluid Rewards' banner from the Wallet screen
- Here, you can scroll through the list of assets available for staking, along with their estimated annual yield and pay out frequency. If you have the balance of assets with the Rewards enabled, you'll see a tick next to the icon.
- To exit Rewards, just swipe down
- To get detailed information about the feature, click Help.
To Enable Staking Rewards
1. Click 'Enable Rewards' from the Rewards screen:
2. Click Okay to continue and you'll see the confirmation screen
You can also enable staking from the asset card. To do that, select an asset, scroll down and click Enable Rewards.
To Disable Staking Rewards
- Scroll down the Rewards screen to the bottom.
- Click Disable Rewards
2.3 Stake Assets
When you enable Rewards, the Staking screen displays:
- The asset icons with a check next to the icon - the assets available for staking that you have (a positive balance);
- The asset icons without a check next to the icon - the assets available for staking that you do not have (a zero balance).
To distinguish between the assets, change the toggle position to:
- All - lists all available assets;
- You get rewards - lists all assets for which you have a positive balance and the staking feature enabled.
To make staking work for a specific asset, simply get the minimum required amount. You can either buy the asset, receive it from another user, or swap another asset for it.
2.4 View the Staking History
To see how much you have been rewarded for staking a specific asset:
- Click on the specific asset and scroll down to History
- Click Rewarded to view the transaction details.
Annual yield—the return of an investment rate.
Average staked balance—the average staked balance during the current staking period on which rewards will be accrued.
Estimated annual yield—an approximate value of the annual yield.
Payout frequency—the rate of committing payouts.
Reward—the total reward for the staking period.
Error rendering macro 'mathblock'
-637.0 incompatible with org.apache.batik.transcoder.keys.LengthKey@5100bc5c
where K—the number of days in the current staking period when Staking was turned on.
Staking period—the time interval during which the user held the staked funds; it conditions the reward receipt.