To celebrate our partnership announcement, we are rewarding all CoinTelegraph audiences with an opportunity to win giveaway rewards every week.
How do I participate?
In order to participate in the giveaway campaign every week, you must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Sign up to www.xgo.com
- Deposit >$10 value in cryptocurrency of your choice
- Enable Superfluid Staking Rewards (www.xgo.com/staking); see below for illustration
What's the eligibility criteria?
All Cointelegraph users are eligible. All you have to do is make sure you've fulfilled the giveaway criteria.
This promotion runs from 12:01AM GMT on 21 November 2022 to 11:59PM GMT 31 December 2022. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
When will the giveaway rewards be distributed?
Rewards will be distributed at the beginning of each consecutive month. As such, we will distribute rewards in the first week of December 2022 and January 2023.
What other legal information should I know?
- The following terms and conditions apply to this promotion:
- This promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, which are agreed between you and XGO with which you signed up to your XGo account.
- We can cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
- Winners of the giveaway are chosen at random and rewards are distributed at our discretion.
- We agree to award giveaway rewards in line with these terms and conditions.
- We have set a Promotion Period in these terms and conditions. However, we can extend this period, or close it early, at any time without notice.
- The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version. We may provide translations as a courtesy, but the English language version shall prevail and be used in any dispute or proceedings.
- This promotion is not available for residents of the United States of America. See full list of restricted territories here.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse with the giveaway promotion (for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception), we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.